Click on the icon below to access Zinio for Libraries
Registration for Zinio requires a Lambton County Library card. If you need a card, please visit one of our 26 branches. Go to http://www.lclibrary.ca and click on Branches for locations and hours of operation.
- 1. Under eLibrary, select eMagazines or 'Zinio Magazines',
- 2. Click on 'Create New Account'
- 3. Enter library card number (no spaces) and click 'next.'
- 4. Enter your name, email address & password. Click 'create account.'
Checking out Magazines:
- 1. To checkout magazines, click on the magazine cover (some have back issues too!) and click checkout now (or you can click the + symbol below the magazine.)
- 2. On a PC/Mac you can click 'Start Reading' to read the magazine in your browser. If you have an Android or Apple Device you need to use the Zinio for Libraries app to read the magazines.
Getting the App
- Search for 'Zinio for Libraries' in the App Store on Apple devices or Google Play store on Android devices. Install & open the app and sign in and enjoy your magazines (links to the apps are at the bottom of our Zinio Magazines site.)
- Make sure the magazines in the app have completed downloading 100%. You can then disconnect from the Internet and read the magazines anywhere.