Your Lambton County Library Card
Your library card allows you to borrow from Lambton County Library's collection which includes books, magazines, CDs, DVDs, and video games, as well as all the eLibrary online resources.
- Your card can be used in any of our 26 branches and the Bookmobile to borrow material
- You must present your library card, or ID with name or address, to check out material
- Anyone living in Ontario - even temporarily - can register for a membership card, by showing an acceptable proof of identity and address to any branch library
- See Borrowing and Acceptable ID for a list of acceptable documentation.
- Library cards expire every 2 years and need to be renewed by library staff
- You will need an active library card to log into your account or use our eLibrary services
- A temporary membership expires after 3 months
- Visit, call or email any Lambton County Library to have staff renew your library card.
- If your library card is lost or stolen, please report it to your branch library or call Library Headquarters at 519-845-3324, ext. 5229
- The fee to replace a lost or stolen card is $2.00.
- A pincode/password is required to access your account online to:
- Find out what materials you have checked out
- Place a hold on requested materials
- Check for overdue materials
- Renew items you currently have checked out
- A pincode/password can be obtained by visiting or calling your local branch library
- Pincode/passwords can be changed by using the User Activities function on the library catalogue.
Forgot your Pincode/Password?
- Visit or call any Lambton County Library location to inquire about your PIN/password
- If the library has your recent email address, your password will be sent to you immediately
- PIN/passwords can also be emailed to you through the Library catalogue. Simply select Log On and then the Forgot Password or Pincode button.