Borrowing Limit: There is a limit of 50 items allowed per library card. Borrowing limits are inclusive of all material types (DVDs, books, CDs, magazines, audiobooks, etc.)
Within the 50 item limit, patrons can borrow a maximum of the following per library card:
- five video titles
- five video games
- two playaways
- ten CDs
- ten audio titles
- ten magazines
There is a 40 items limit per library card.
Only materials available for regular 21-day loan may be checked out for a six-week loan period. You are entitled to two, six-week vacation loans per year.
Materials may be returned to any Lambton County Library branch. Most locations have a materials return chute which is open when the library is closed
- The maximum amount of renewals allowed on a single item is 3.
- Most items may be renewed unless requested by another patron.
- Materials can be renewed:
- over the phone during regular opening hours or online by using the Library Catalogue. (Requires signing into the library catalogue.)
- by calling the 24-hour Renewal Line: Local (Wyoming) - 519-845-1652 or Toll Free - 1-844-668-3848. A library card and pin number (4-6 digit number) are required. To change a password to a pin number, call your branch library.