Supporting Your Library
Lambton County Library and its 26 branches are a vital community resource that fulfills the information and leisure needs of the residents of the County.
- Please be assured that every item is carefully selected to reflect customer needs
- If you require more information, please call 519-845-3324 ext. 5216
- A downloadable form is located here.
A gift to the library is a wonderful way to...
- celebrate happy occasions such as the birthday of a child or special friend
- partner with the library and your organization and provide materials of a particular area of interest
- provide a lasting tribute in the memory of a friend or loved one
- create a legacy to your community by bequeathing a donation in your will and enhancing local libraries. Consult your lawyer and accountant for details.
Materials purchased in honour of a person will carry an acknowledgement plate bearing the names of the honoured and the donor. Suggestions for the materials are welcome.
- Donations of used materials such as books, CD's, and DVD's are accepted only if they meet the needs of the collection and on the condition that the library may dispose of the materials in whatever way it deems appropriate.
- Donations of materials are generally not accepted if there are any conditions attached.