How to Search
- Select a Level of Search. (Simple or Advanced)
- Enter search word(s), select a type of search and as many search limiters as needed.
- Click on Search or hit the Enter key. A result list appears.
- Click on a title to view the Full Description OR
- Select the titles you want to view by clicking the adjacent box. Use the View Selected Items from the left-side menu and Page>or Page< to view each item.
- Click on Availability Details to view if the item is available.
- Reserving a Book - This option is available only by accessing the User Activities menu. You must Sign In to use this function.
- Click on the ? beside the function for more information.
Viewing A Result List
A list of titles appears in alphabetical order. The sorting options available are Author, Title and Year. These options appear in blue at the top of the list.
- Select items to view by clicking the adjacent box.
- Select View Selected Items from the left-side menu.
- A Full Description of the first item will appear.
- To view the next record, click on Page> on the left-side menu or Page< to view the previous record.
- Use the backspace button on your keyboard to return to the list of results.
- Use the New Search button on the left-side menu to begin a new search.
Full Description Screen
This page provides information about the selected book.
- Click on Additional Information for extra features such as title profile, plot summary, book excerpts, and reviews. Title Profile includes a summary of the plot (annotation), characters in the story, genre (type of fiction), topics covered in the book, the setting, time period, and series information.
- Click for Availability Details box appears on the bottom of the screen. This will take you to a pop-up screen that provides the branch location. The code "-" means this book may be on the shelf.
- Click OK to access the Reserve button on the left-side menu.